Like other websites, we make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Google Analytics Display Advertising Support
Our site uses Google Analytics tracking code to collect demographics and interest reporting information about you via a Display Advertising feature that is based on the DoubleClick cookie. The site will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie unless a robust notice of, and the user’s prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to, that merger is made available here.
We may use information obtained for the following reasons:
- Respond to and communicate with you about your questions, comments, and concerns regarding Life. Documented services.
- Write blog posts that we believe may interest you.
- Enable you to post on this site and interact with Life. Documented through social media.
- Perform data analyses (including market and consumer search, trend analysis, and financial analysis).
- Protect against, identify, and prevent fraud, other criminal activity, claims, and other liabilities.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements.
Cookies and Web Beacons